In compliance with art. 13 and art. 14 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, further referred to as General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR we inform that the administrator of your personal data is Scholz Polska Sp. z o.o. with the seat at: ul. Dąbrowska 73, 42-504 Będzin.
Your data is processed by the administrator for the following purposes:
- conclusion and execution of contracts between yourselves and the Administrator,
- conducting analyses and keeping statistics, as well as running the business,
- conducting marketing activities by the Administrator, on its own or in cooperation with other entities,
- pursuing claims,
- archiving purposes,
- provision of answers to letters and requests,
- conducting activities related to provision of safety,
- fulfillment of the legal obligation of the Administrator.
The legal basis for processing your data is as follows:
- your consent given to the Administrator,
- the necessity of performing the contract that binds you to the Administrator, or of taking steps indispensable for concluding such contract,
- the necessity to fulfill the legal obligation the Administrator has,
- the necessity resulting from the legitimate interests served by the Administrator or a third party.
Your data may be provided to the following entities:
- processors, in connection with the activities ordered by the Administrator on behalf of the Company,
- collaborating parties and contractors/counterparties,
- entities performing audits of integrated management system,
- courier and postal companies which will deliver mail to you,
- law firms which the Administrator commissioned e.g. to take legal actions,
- entities or bodies authorized under the law.
The processing period applicable your data depends on the purpose for which data is processed. The period in which your data will be stored is calculated on the basis of the following criteria:
- legal provisions that may oblige the Administrator to process data for a specific period of time (e.g. the Act on Accounting),
- the period over which parties to the agreement/contract are bound by it,
- the period which is indispensable for protection of Administrator’s interests
- the period for which consent has been granted.
Moreover, we inform you that you have the right to:
- have access to your personal data,
- request access to personal data that apply to the data subject, for the purpose of rectification of personal data,
- require the completion of incomplete personal data, including by means of a supplementary declaration,
- erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data,
- object to further processing of your personal data,
- transfer your personal information,
- object to automated decision-making, including profiling ,
- be notified about the occurrence of personal data breach incidents.
You have the right to withdraw the given consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing your data based on consent given before its withdrawal.
The consent is independent of the time in which you are bound by the contract with the Administrator, it is valid until it is cancelled.
If you have doubts concerning proper processing of your personal data by the Administrator or in order to notify about violations of such, please send your requests by electronic mail, by regular mail, or make them directly to the data protection officer. The requests are considered without delay, the time limit for consideration of such a request is 30 days.
You will get a separate letter or message notifying you about possible extension of the time limit for considering the request.
You can contact the data protection officer by writing to the Administrator’s e-mail address: email@example.com or the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or directly, using the postal address of the company seat:
Scholz Polska Sp. z o.o., ul. Dąbrowska 73, 42-504 Będzin, with the annotation stating ‘Personal data’ (“Dane osobowe”).
Be informed that the Administrator implemented, by means of Order of the President of Management Board dated 24.05.2018, with subsequent changes, the Information Safety Policy (Polityka Bezpieczeństwa Informacji) as well as instruction for managing the IT system for processing personal data (Instrukcja zarządzania systemem informatycznym służącym do przetwarzania danych osobowych) in Scholz Polska Sp. z o.o.