Scholz Polska Sp. z o.o. established, implemented and maintains an integrated management system,
and continuously improves its efficiency, in line with the requirements stipulated in norms EN ISO 9001:2015 and EN ISO 14001:2015.
The system encompasses the collection and processing of waste, including scrap of metals.
Policy regarding the Integrated Management System
Within the framework of operation of the Integrated Management System, Scholz Polska Spółka z o.o. undertakes to:
- increase customer satisfaction,
- protect the environment, which includes prevention of pollution,
- improve the environmental effects of its activities,
- prevent injuries and health problems,
- comply with the requirements applicable in the context of Company operations.
The system which is in place was certified by the independent unit of TUV Nord Polska Sp. z o.o.. The first certification took place in 2004 an is maintained.
The Integrated Management System contributes to:
- continuous provision of products which meet the customers’ demands and requirements of binding acts of law or other regulations,
- enhance customer satisfaction by effective use of the system, together with processes of continuous improvement,
- supporting activities to improve occupational health and safety,
- improving the efficiency of environmental protection.